Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Labor Day


"Tension is who you think you should be.
Relaxation is who you are."
~Chinese Proverb 
Here's wishing you a happy Labor Day filled will relaxing and rejuvenating activities. Bertrand Russell said, "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important."  While I know that our work is important to us for so many reasons, it is also important that we take the time to nourish ourselves so that we have something left to give to our families and our work.  I always say that if I don't take care of myself, no one else will. So I make sure to schedule regular time for ME, to de-stress and enjoy the pleasures that life has to offer and to remember that I am about ease, not tension! I encourage you to find ways to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment