Monday, May 13, 2013

Stay at the Center



"Stay at the center of the circle
and let all things take their course."
~Tao Te Ching 

 The Main Central Universal Harmonizing Energy Flow (the Main Central) is the Source of Life Force Energy for our bodies. The Main Central can be compared to a sensitive antenna as it connects us directly to Universal Source Energy, maintains our connection to Source and serves as the energetic blueprint for our total being. It is the energy flow that created and sustains us, setting our other energy flows in motion and becomes a strong regular force for our bodies when it is allowed to flow freely down the front and up the back.When energy circulates easily and abundantly, body, mind, and spirit are all nourished. But when the flow becomes blocked, constricted or stagnant, disharmony results.

The Main Central is a valuable daily self-help tool as basic energy hygiene.  It is the primary harmonizer for all body functions and is responsible for renewing, maintaining and sustaining our manifested form on all levels-physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. Harmonizing the Main Central regularly helps you to feel centered and ensures that you will have plenty of energy. 

For me, the Main Central is my primary self-help tool. It has become my daily basic energy tune-up. Most days, I do this flow in the morning before I get out of bed and at night before falling asleep. When I am abusing my body (gardening, dancing, painting, computer work, etc) during the day, I take a break and do this flow. It re-centers me and takes the kinks out of my body. 

It is simple self-help. Follow the steps in the picture... 



1. Right hand (RH) on top of head.  - Hold till last step.
    Left hand (LH) between eye brows (3rd eye) 
2. LH on tip of Nose.
3. LH on Throat 
4. LH on Top of Sternum. 
5. LH on Base of Sternum. 
6. LH on Pubic bone. 
7. RH on Coccyx.
Hold each step for 2-3 minutes, or until the pulses you feel at each hand synchronize with each other.

"I want you to be everything that's you,
deep at the center of your being."
~Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment